Newspaper Article

Earlier this week, I was interviewed for an article in a local newspaper, the St. Thomas/Elgin Weekly News. To my surprise, the article appeared on the front page! (Scroll down for a close-up of the article.)

This entry was posted in events, press. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Newspaper Article

1. Amy Broady says:

YAY Genevieve! Very cool! Great publicity for you and for Zentangle. I'm glad the newspaper chose to highlight it on the front page.
    Amy
    CZT 4

2. Kate Murray says:

Wonderful, and the front page, too!
    Congratulations.
    Kate
    CZT #4

3. Way to go! I love seeing zentangle land in the news, and I love seeing zentanglers there even more!

4. Grace Mendez says:

Geneviève,
    I completely agree with the statement "it's not doodling, it's a piece of art." Congratulations on getting the front page. Yay!
    Grace Mendez, CZT
    San Francisco Bay Area, California

5. Congrats! Hope you have full and fun classes!

6. Oh, Genevieve--I am so pleased for you - you deserve all the recognition you get as you work so hard and your 'tangles' are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing this exciting news.

7. Chari-Lynn Reithmeier says:

WTG! Genevieve.
    Chari-Lynn CZT #4

8. Kathleen Loughran says:

Congratulations !!

9. Terrific! What great publicity. Hope you get lots for your class!
    -Margaret

10. Bette Abdu says:

Bravo! Thanks for showing off Zentangle is such a positive way.

11. Karen Marshall says:

Awesome publicity for awesome art created by an awesome artist! Indeed well deserved! Congratulations Genevieve!

12. Karen Woodbine says:

Fantastic write-up Genevieve. Good for you. I hope this publicity brings you new students for months to come!
    Karen, CZT 4

13. Wonderful! I sure this will bring you lots of converts to Zentangle. Have fun at your class.

14. Betty Newhouse says:

Congratulations on your Front page article. and thank you for sharing this art form!

15. Congratulations! Front page, wow!

16. Beth Cody says:

Wonderful, Gen. What great publicity for a great lady. Hope you have a good turnout.

17. Sue Clark says:

Wonderful article, Gen! Congratulations! I hope you get lots of new students.

18. Genevieve says:

Thanks everybody!

19. Great photo! Congratulations!